We understand that most projects are complex and multi-faceted, which require careful planning, organizing, and monitoring. The project management team at Chemveda functions as a non-technical support arm of the technical team and aids in resource planning, project execution, budget allocations & tracking, and OTIF (on-time in full).
The team provides support at multiple touchpoints to enhance the bandwidth of all the key project-specific stakeholders to focus on their primary tasks and keeping the projects from going off-track. This in turn results in improved productivity, meeting and exceeding the delivery specifications consistently, and adding to company’s bottom line and client’s delight.
Project Management Key Departmental Overlap
- Business Development
- Quality Assurance/ Quality Control
- Logistics & shipments
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain Management
Key Activities Handled
- Project initiation, tracking, management, and delivery
- Resource management
- Shipments, invoicing and realizations monitoring
- Project specific productivity metrics & KPIs
- Product stock/compound archival & management
- Review of LNBs for accuracy & legibility
- Support with key accounts management